Audemars Piguet Watch Replica CODE 11.59 BY AUDEMARS PIGUET 26399CR.OO.D002CR.01

Posted In CategoryPhotography
  • Ann Elvira 4 months ago

Replica AUDEMARS PIGUET CODE 11.59 Watches automatic winding

Over the years, I have visited the Audemars Piguet watch factory in Le Brassus many times. This long-established company is located in the mountains of Switzerland and is covered in snow for most of the winter. In summer, this village is located in the watchmaking enclave of Valléede Joux, bathed under the blue sky and beating into the silent soundtrack of the monastery. However, regardless of the current season, the fine watch industry has not weakened. It has been this way since Audemars Piguet was founded in 1875.

For many admirers of this high-end brand, attention has always been focused on the models that the company began to produce in 1972. The legendary "Royal Oak" watch was originally a self-winding steel watch, displaying hours, minutes, seconds and date. Over the years, it has covered precious metals and complexity, but the charm of the original works continues to shine.replica Audemars Piguet Royal Oak watches

In 1993, inspired by the success of Gérald Genta's excellent design in 1972, the Swiss company launched a prorated "Royal Oak Offshore" product. With a diameter of 42 mm, compared with similar watches of the time, its scale seems huge. In the following years, the public's demand for oversized watches has grown exponentially. AP Watch is so fond of it. It has launched a variety of exquisite models, including the famous 48mm T3.

A few years ago, I remember chatting with Octavio Garcia, who was then the chief art officer of Audemars Piguet. . I pointed out that the name of the company is always associated with Royal Oak and Royal Oak Offshore, but does not include other models of the brand. Moreover, before the release of the Royal Oak, AP had a trading history of nearly 100 years, and its rear catalog included many watches with many different shapes. However, the public who bought the watches did not seem to realize this impressive Legacy. My feeling at the time was that the popularity of the two names "Royal Oak" and "Royal Oak Offshore" has surpassed that of the Maison brand. However, I remember making Octavio feel that his hands are tied, and there are two iconic models on his hands, so AP is reluctant to explore non-octagonal designs.high quality replica watches

Criticism from afar

Earlier this year, at the 2019 Geneva International Watch and Jewellery Show (SIHH), Audemars Piguet launched the Code 11:59 series. The reaction to the model can only be described as "hostile". Personally, during SIHH, I took the opportunity to check the Code 11.59 Automatic Flying Tourbillon to understand the cause of the fuss. Honestly, I like it. This watch is decorated with smiling details and festoons, representing a brave departure from the aforementioned Royal Oak and Royal Oak Offshore. I am confused as to why this watch caused this sulfuric acid.

Some styles predate the legendary Royal Oak, with irregular lines and infused with incredible beauty. Obviously, when the brand conceived Code 11.59, the brand tried to embrace this amazing creativity.replica watches swiss

I have seen many large-format 3D printed models, each of which describes a different part of the case. I have seen them before at SIHH 2019, but they are still fascinating and prove the designer's fascination with details.

Although the first hour of my AP experience was within the confines of the office, I was soon taken to a modern production facility. Today's manufacturing is different from the studio of the late 19th century. Now, the brightly lit room exhibits sterile characteristics and is free of dust. Soon, I was wearing an original watchmaker's jacket, and my shoes were wearing disposable overshoes, thus reducing the risk of contaminating the clean floor.best luxury watches

However, although the room has a high-tech atmosphere, traditional craftsmanship prevails. The fingertips of the watchmaker are covered with pink rubber to prevent the parts from being corroded by greasy stains. Tighten the screws skillfully without scratching or chewing on any head. There are some examples of automation, but it does not affect the quality. Looking closely at a movement with a magnifying glass in hand, I found tremors, Côtes de Genève and Anglo. High-end decorations are everywhere, allowing the brand's reputation in the high-end watch industry to continue.

Finally, I had the opportunity to view several models in the Code 11.59 collection. I entered a room whose walls were covered with countless Royal Oaks and Royal Oaks offshore, including some rare references. More relevantly, I was able to take a closer look at several versions of Code 11.59. There are several models for me to choose from, but one of them stands out from the crowd. Surprisingly, it is the most affordable reference product in the series, with Audemars Piguet 11.59 automatic winding.replica watches luxury

The automatic winding of the Audemars Piguet code 11.59 is available in three color dials: black, blue and white. The latter option attracts me the most. The dial surface is lacquered, and the 18-carat rose gold case matches the eye-catching concert. The other dial colors are equipped with an 18-carat white gold case, but I found the warmth of the pink gold case to be particularly eye-catching.

The hour and minute hands are again made of 18-carat rose gold, and although they are very easy to read, they are very slender. Indeed, the minute hand perfectly expresses the current time by effectively integrating with the concise minute watch. The index is also 18-carat rose gold, and is painted on the dial film, giving the display a three-dimensional charm. In fact, the dial repeatedly plays depth. For example, the rework position marked with an integer of 5 minutes is higher than the plane of the main dial.Replica Corum Golden Bridge Watches

When evaluating the automatic winding design of Audemars Piguet code 11.59, it was found that the brand uses alternating finishes in many cases, such as brushed and polished surfaces, and perhaps more strikingly different shapes and contours. For example, the indexes at 3 o'clock, 6 o'clock, 9 o'clock and 12 o'clock are curved, causing bright and shaded areas.

The date hole is located between 4 o'clock and 5 o'clock. Personally, I would like to set the date at 3 o'clock because it is more readable, although I admit that this is a minor problem.Hublot MP-09 TOURBILLON BI-AXIS

A close examination of Audemars Piguet's code 11.59 "automatic winding" reveals the brand's firm obsession with details. The name of the brand is located at noon. Normally, its wide format and low aspect ratio will require printed text, but, consistent with the numbers, the company's name is used. Unusually, Maison used LIGA technology to grow the golden name atom by atom. It is unusual to use LIGA for gold parts, and usually, this latest technology is used to make extremely fine movement parts. The resulting logo can be attached to the dial membrane with small feet and is very attractive.

The appearance of the watch is simple and simple. However, when viewed from close range, its complex structure becomes particularly important, and its thoughtful design is also easy to appreciate.Richard Mille RM 11-02 Le Mans Classic

• Ali Muhammad 4 months ago

Our credit repair services work to fix past credit mistakes and verify credit report accuracy. Talk to a credit repair expert today! Onewheel Pint Accessories

• Ali Muhammad 3 months ago

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing All Season Tires Ottawa

• Khatri hasnain 3 months ago

Persons appreciate shopping for amazing, appealing, fascinating and from time to time attractive aromas for them selves and pertaining to others. This can be executed conveniently along with inexpensively in an on-line perfume shop. Onewheel Accessories

• Khatri hasnain 3 months ago

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Computer Support and Services companies near me Beverlywoods Los Angeles, California

• Stonnis Mark 3 months ago

Are you looking to sell audemars piguet watch? If yes, let me know as my friend is looking to buy a used watch.

• Smith sam 2 months ago

I never bought it from a factory as there's a watch outlet near my office and i prefer going there to get a watch for me and my family. Recently i sell rolex there and have bought a new Audemars Piguet for myself. 

• Khatri hasnain 2 months ago

Many homework on the continual hunt along with offstage on the road to winning. Definitely not attached, simple to-fall as a result of wayside; And not investigation, afterward into a path travel toward the black. eye doctor Tulsa

• Khatri hasnain 2 months ago

This is a great high resolution screen which you have shared for the users. Making a website is not an easy task but managing a good website is really a hard work. As far as this website is concerned, I am very happy. saunas

• Ali Muhammad 1 month ago

Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. เว็บเดิมพัน

Please login or register to leave a response on Mikolo Forum.