Skin Doctor in Bangalore

Posted In CategoryBeauty and Attire
  • Sharma Priyanka 1 week ago

    It is common to question someone when they get a rash from touching something they are allergic to. A skin doctor or dermatologist can assist and help determine the cause. If one knows the rash is caused by a specific trigger that can be avoided or if it is a moderate response that goes away on its own, there is no need to see a doctor. If someone has hives (red, itchy welts on the surface of the skin) or swelling beneath the skin, one must avoid the allergic trigger.

    If one has any doubts, visit the DNA Skin Clinic and arrange an appointment with the Skin Doctor in Bangalore.

Please login or register to leave a response on Mikolo Forum.